11 Mukhi Rudraksha
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Shri Hanuman as per Padma puran. Shri Hanuman is a Hindu god and divine companion of the god Rama. Hanuman is one of the central characters of the Hindu epic Ramayana.
Hanuman participated in Rama's war against the demon king Ravana. He is also mentioned in several other texts, such as the epic Mahabharata and the various Puranas. He is the son of the wind God Vayu and Goddess Anjana.
Hanuman's iconography shows him either with other central characters of the Ramayana or by himself. If with Rama and Sita, he is shown to the right of Rama, as a devotee bowing or kneeling before them with a Namaste posture. If alone, he carries weapons such as a big Gada.
He is typically shown with Rama, Sita and Lakshmana in temples, as well as by himself usually opening his chest to symbolically show images of Rama and Sita near his heart.
For his service to Rama, Hanuman is upheld as a model for all human devotion (bhakti) and he is also popular among the followers of Shaivism.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
The wearer of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is known to be blessed with the virtues of Hanumanji like:
- Oratorial skills
- Negotiation skills
- Physical and mental power
This rudraksha has the power to control the physical senses & make one fearless.
It also protects the wearer from all types of accidents and prevents untimely death.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Heart problems
- Blood pressures
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha has no ruling planet.
- This rudraksha induces courage and confidence in the wearer to lead an adventurous life.
- It gives the wearer inner strength and mental power.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha or a combination with other Mukhi such as Siddha Mala Rudraksha Combination.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 11 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Hum Namah
- Om Shreem Namah
- Om Shreem
- Om Namah Shivaya