15 Mukhi Rudraksha
15 Mukhi Rudraksha have similar qualities as 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, therefore the energy of the two varieties are more or less the same.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva in his incarnation as Pashupati. Lord Shiva has 1008 names out of which Pashupati (lord of animals) is one of the most common. As Pashupati, He provides life to humans and animals and takes it back at His free will.
Rudraksha is a gift of Lord Shiva to the mankind and it is a manifestation of the devotion to Shiva and Shiva bhakti so much so that rudraksha and Shiva are synonymous and integral to each other.
Lord Shiva is also called Sharva, "the hunter". His hunting weapon is Trishul (Trident) with the auspicious number of 3 at its tips. Trishul is considered very holy and it is offered to the Lord as a token of love for Him and to get His blessings.
At many places, where Shiva temples are located over mountains or at great heights, the devotees carry Trishul, often very heavy, as offering to Him.
As Pashupati, He carries some of the oldest forms of weapons like axe (parasu), hand drum (damru), stick (yog dand), arrow (pinaka and ajagava), spear (paupata), He is seen as wearing a rudraksha mala, carrying a skull, a lotus flower and a sword.
The famous Pashupatinath temple is located in Kathmandu in Nepal and is revered by all Hindus. Pashupatinath is an avatar of Shiva, one of the Hindu Trinity. He is the masculine counterpart of Shakti.
Pashupatinath represent various incarnations of Shiva; Sadyojata, Vamdeva Tatpurusha, Aghor & Ishana. They face West, North, East, South and Zenith respectively, and represent Hinduism's five primary elements namely earth, water, air, light and ether.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha improves intuitive, abstract and lateral thinking.
- The wearer finds his thoughts and ideas high energy levels to put into action.
- This rudraksha gives realization and awakening.
- This rudraksha helps people to realize their hearts deepest desires including recognizing the status of another soul.
- In addition the energy of the bead offers luck in acquiring wealth.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Diseases of the heart and eyes
- All general diseases
- Disorders of the lymph and throat area
15 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha improves intuitive thinking.
- The energy of the bead helps your thoughts and ideas to be put into action.
- This rudraksha gives realisation and awakening.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha in a form of Necklace or Bracelet with red thread/silver/gold capping.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 15 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya