10 Mukhi Rudraksha
10 Mukhi Rudraksha is among the rare varieties, it is available in round and oval shape. It is blessed by Lord Vishnu.
Lord Vishnu is one of the three main gods in Hinduism and the Absolute Supreme being. Vishnu is one of the Trimurti in Hinduism (the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Shiva).
Vishnu is known as the preserver god, that means he protects the universe from being destroyed and keeps it going. He is also known as guardian of men (Narayana), whenever the world is threatened with evil and chaos; he appears on earth in various incarnations or avatars to fight demons to maintain cosmic harmony.
So far, he has been incarnated nine times, but Hindus believe that he will be reincarnated one last time close to the end of this world. His most famous incarnations are Rama and Krishna.
Vishnu’s iconography shows him with a human body, often with blue coloured skin and with four arms. His hands always carry four objects in them, representing the things he is responsible for; there are conch shell, chakra, gada and lotus flower.
He is depicted with the Kaustubha gem in a necklace and wearing Vaijayanti, a garland of forest flowers. The shrivatsa mark is depicted on his chest in the form of a curl of hair and he generally wears yellow garments.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- The wearer gets a sense of security.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha eliminates sufferings, protects the wearer from black magic, evil eye and sudden death.
- This rudraksha is also used to correct Vaastu dosh (directional faults), which could adversely impact running a business.
- It is also very helpful in facing and solving court cases, disputes and acts of enmity.
- This rudraksha helps removing human misery caused by unexplained problems like ghosts.
- Those suffering from insomnia, instability of mind and those who fail to find a direction in life and profession can also derive help from this powerful rudraksha.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Black magic
- ear diseases
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha has no ruling planet and is used to nullify malefic effects of all the planets.
- All sins done by human are destroyed by wearing it.
- Protects the wearer from black magic and evil eye.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha or a full mala of 54+1 or 108+1.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 10 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Namah Namah
- Om Hreem Namah
- Om Ksheem
- Om Namah Shivaya