10 Mukhi Rudraksha
10 Mukhi Rudraksha is among the rare varieties, it is available in round and oval shape. It is blessed by Lord Vishnu.
Lord Vishnu is one of the three main gods in Hinduism and the Absolute Supreme being. Vishnu is one of the Trimurti in Hinduism (the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Shiva).
Vishnu is known as the preserver god, that means he protects the universe from being destroyed and keeps it going. He is also known as guardian of men (Narayana), whenever the world is threatened with evil and chaos; he appears on earth in various incarnations or avatars to fight demons to maintain cosmic harmony.
So far, he has been incarnated nine times, but Hindus believe that he will be reincarnated one last time close to the end of this world. His most famous incarnations are Rama and Krishna.
Vishnu’s iconography shows him with a human body, often with blue coloured skin and with four arms. His hands always carry four objects in them, representing the things he is responsible for; there are conch shell, chakra, gada and lotus flower.
He is depicted with the Kaustubha gem in a necklace and wearing Vaijayanti, a garland of forest flowers. The shrivatsa mark is depicted on his chest in the form of a curl of hair and he generally wears yellow garments.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- The wearer gets a sense of security.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha eliminates sufferings, protects the wearer from black magic, evil eye and sudden death.
- This rudraksha is also used to correct Vaastu dosh (directional faults), which could adversely impact running a business.
- It is also very helpful in facing and solving court cases, disputes and acts of enmity.
- This rudraksha helps removing human misery caused by unexplained problems like ghosts.
- Those suffering from insomnia, instability of mind and those who fail to find a direction in life and profession can also derive help from this powerful rudraksha.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 10 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Namah Namah
- Om Hreem Namah
- Om Ksheem
- Om Namah Shivaya