3 Mukhi Rudraksha
3 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Agni or Fire. Like fire, which burns and consumes everything yet remains pure and full of power.
Agni is a Sanskrit word meaning fire as well as indicates the Vedic fire god of Hinduism. He is the guardian divine being of the southeast direction and is normally found in southeastern edges of Hindu holy places.
In the classic cosmology of the Indian faiths, Agni as fire is one of the 5 inert perishable components together with space, earth, water, and air. The five combined to develop the empirically viewed material existence.
The iconography of Agni differs by area. The layout standards and specifications of his iconography are defined in the Hinduism texts. He is revealed with one to three heads, two to four armed, is commonly red-complexioned or smoky-grey complexioned standing alongside or riding a ram, with a particular remarkable halo of fire flames leaping upwards from his crown.
He is shown as a solid looking male with a huge tummy because he consumes everything provided into his flames, with gold brown hair, eyes and mustache to match the shade of fire.
Lord Agni holds a rosary in one hand to signify his prayer-related duty, as well as a sphere in one more hand in eastern states of India. In other areas, his 4 arms hold an ax, torch, spoon and a flaming spear (or rosary).
Agni is symbolism for emotional and also physiological facets of life, and There are 3 type of Agni inside every person, "fire of anger," "fire of enthusiasm and desire," as well as "fire of digestion." These specifically require voluntary and reflective offerings of mercy, fasting, and also detachment, if one needs spiritual liberty as well as freedom.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
3 Mukhi Rudraksha purifies an individual from all sins devoted in the past.
It is useful in making the spirit pure and also makes it possible for one to live a life without sense of guilt.
Those suffering from an inferiority complex, fear, or experiencing self-hatred can wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.
It is also reliable in removing laziness and making a person energetic.
People suffering from any diseases and weakness.
Found to be particularly useful in controlling stress and in gaining self-confidence.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (these examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
Infection of the blood
defect of eyes
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
Mars is the ruling planet of this Rudraksha.
The beads Astrologically represented by Agni or fire.
This Rudraksha sublimates the malefic effect of diseases and disorders such as depression, negative feelings, guilt feelings, and inferiority complex.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- While kids below six years can put on one bead, those above this age might put on a mala with 54+1 or 108+1 beads of Indonesian variety.
- If a child suffers from the repeated occurrence of fever or is very weak, three beads of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn around the neck to get relief.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects.
- Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur.
- Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for three Mukhi rudraksha :
- Om Kleem Namah
- Om Om Namah
- Om Dhum Dhum Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya