20 Mukhi Rudraksha
20 Mukhi Rudraksha is an extremely rare bead. Indonesian beads of this variety are found in lesser numbers. Normally, it is difficult even to see this rudraksha in its pure form at most shops.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Brahma and Aum, not just Brahma, the creator, but the Hindu Trinity consisting of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
Aum (ॐ) is a sacred sound and a spiritual symbol in Hinduism. It signifies the essence of the ultimate reality, consciousness or Atman. More broadly, it is a syllable that is chanted either independently or before a spiritual recitation in Hinduism.
AUM is pronounced with a nasalized ending, halfway between M and N. The letters comprise a triangle that physically delineate all the possibilities of sound. This sacred word encompasses in itself in the whole universe, the past, the present and the future and goes beyond the periphery of Time itself.
Beyond the symbol of the Brahman or the Universal Soul, it is the very essence of all that is sacred in Hindu thought. It is used at the beginning of meditation, at the beginning and at the end of a prayer, during the practice of Yoga, in fact at all times when the thought of the Brahman pervades one's being.
In the Rig-Veda the word Brahman (or Brahma) was used to indicate the mysterious power contained in sacred utterances. Later, this was associated with the skill of the priest who spoke the 'words' and he was described as a Brahmin.
In the Upanishads (Hindu Ancient scriptures), by a further development, this power was regarded as being universal and forming the elemental matter from which everything (including the gods themselves) originally emerged. Eventually this supreme creative spirit became fully personalized under the name of Brahma.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha is known to derive energy from various sources and is full of divine powers.
- The powers of nine planets, ten Digpals and the power of the Trinity are all converged in 20 Mukhi Rudraksha.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Diseases as a result of planetary positions.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Brahma.
- The powers of nine planets, ten Digpals and the power of the Trinity are all converged in this rudraksha.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha in a form of Necklace or Bracelet with red thread/silver/gold capping.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha :
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 20 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Hreem Hum Hum Brahmane Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya