17 Mukhi Rudraksha
17 Mukhi Rudraksha is a popular bead because of its several properties. Indonesian 17 mukhi rudraksha beads having a size of 12mm to 18mm in diameter.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishwakarma who is an expert in crafting and creativity. Vishvakarman or Vishwakarma is considered to be the first monotheistic God (believing that there is only one god), an engineer of universe from before the advent of time.
The term Vishvakarman was originally used as a name for any supreme god and as an attribute to lord Indra and the Sun. The name Vishvakarma occurs five times in the tenth book of the Rigveda.
Lord Vishwakarma is the chief deity of all craftsmen and architects. He is the son of Lord Brahma. He is the official builder of all palaces of the gods. Vishwakarma is also the designer of all the chariots of the gods and all their weapons. He is the divine architecture god in contemporary Hinduism. He is described to be extremely talented.
Since Vishwakarma is the divine engineer of the world, as a mark of reverence, he is not only worshiped by the engineering and architectural community but also by all professionals. In India It is customary for craftsmen to worship their tools in his name.
Lord Vishwakarma is represented with four arms. His hands hold no weapons, rather symbols of crafting and creativity. He is often depicted with a long white beard. He sits near a white swan or goose.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha helps increase creative intelligence and knowledge.
- It is believed that this rudraksha can make the wearer rich in a short span of time. The wealth can come in the form of sudden rise for example, in the share prices, in the value of property and unexpected inheritance, etc.
- The wearer not only gets sudden wealth, but spiritual powers too.
- Women wearing 17 Mukhi Rudraksha can expect to have all their desires, good marital life, children, happiness and a prolonged life for husband are fulfilled.
- The energy of the bead awakens and enhances artistic abilities; improve focus, and retention of information.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 17 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Stomach ache
- Skin diseases
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishwakarma who is an expert in crafting and creativity.
- This rudraksha helps to enhance the wearer intelligence and knowledge.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 17 Mukhi Rudraksha in a form of Necklace or Bracelet with red thread/silver/gold capping.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha :
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 17 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Namah Shivaya