16 Mukhi Rudraksha
16 Mukhi Rudraksha is called Jai (victory) rudraksha. Indonesian 16 mukhi beads having a size of 12 mm to 21 mm in diameter.
This rudraksha is dedicated to Lord Rama. Lord Rama or Ram is also known as Ramachandra who is a major deity of Hinduism. Rama is the seventh avatar of Lord Vishnu one of the Trimurti in Hinduism (the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Shiva).
His famous heroic story is told in an ancient Hindu Epic Ramayana. Born as the eldest son of King Dasarata and Kosaliah, he was seen as Maryada Purushottama, which means perfect man. In an ancient Hindu Epic Ramayana, His most notable story is the kidnapping of Sita (Rama’s wife) by the demon king Ravana, followed by the determined and epic efforts of Rama, Lakshmana and Hanuman to gain her freedom and destroy the evil Ravana.
Rama iconography shares elements of Vishnu avatars, but has several distinctive elements. It never has more than two hands, he holds (or has nearby) a bana (arrow) in his right hand, while he holds the dhanus (bow) in his left hand. The most icon show him be shown standing in tribhanga pose (thrice bent "S" shape). Lord Rama is represented as a handsome man wearing reddish color clothes his wife and brother are a part of the iconography, Lakshmana is on his left side while Sita always on the right of Rama.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- The supernatural powers protect the wearer against any theft, cheating and render him victorious against his/her adversaries.
- Whenever a person is in a situation where he or she is afraid of losing his/her beloved one as in death, 16 Mukhi Rudraksha offers inner strength to overcome such situations.
- This rudraksha is dedicated to Lord Rama and therefore is endowed with great human virtues like good family relations, respect and fame.
- The energy helps obtain victory in all aspects of life.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Mental disorders
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is helpful to people whose birth signs contain unfavorable planetary positions.
- The energy of the bead helps obtain victory in all aspects of life and respect from others.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha in a form of Necklace or Bracelet with red thread/silver/gold capping.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 16 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Haum Joom Sah
- Om Hreem Hoom Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya