4 Mukhi Rudraksha
4 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Brahma and Goddess Saraswati. Lord Brahma is responsible for creation. He is one of the Trimurti in Hinduism (the Hindu trinity that includes Vishnu and Shiva). Lord Brahma is the abode of knowledge and creativity.
Lord Brahma is the husband of Goddess Saraswati who is known as the Goddess of knowledge. Saraswati is one of the Tridevi (the main of Hindu Goddess like Trimurti that includes Parvati and Lakshmi). She is also known as the Goddess of music, art, speech, wisdom, and learning.
According to the Mahabharata, Brahma is the creator of the Universe. Brahma is represented with four faces and four arms, so that’s why he is also called Chaturmukha (four faces).
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- This four mukhi rudraksha gives the wearer creative power and provides him learning and knowledge.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly beneficial for increase mental sharpness and intelligence.
- This rudraksha makes the wearer get a balanced mind, he or she can use the power of speech to his/her advantage.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha has proved to be very effective in curing diseases related to the mind.
- It is said that one who wears 4 Mukhi Rudraksha transforms him/her self to a totally new personality and assumes a new and better role in life.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha Health BenefitsThe properties of Four Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases are summarized below. These examples should only be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefits of using the beads as medicine.
- Diseases of ear, throat and nose.
- Sexual problems
- Gall bladder diseases
- Memory loss
- All mental ailments
- Diseases that affect the hands, arms, lungs, and thyroid gland.
How To Identify 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The Four Mukhi Rudraksha bead has four lines on it.
- The Four Mukhi Rudraksha java varieties are smaller in size and used in mala and bracelet form it is between 8 mm to 12 mm in length.
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is originated from Nepal and Indonesia.
- This 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is oval in shape, both in the case of the Nepalese as well as the Indonesian varieties.
- The best method is to study the bead with one's own eyes; nonetheless, we urge that potential purchasers consult a trustworthy professional with years of experience identifying rudrakshas.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling PlanetA significant number of astrologers believe that using rudraksha is the most effective method for removing the negative effects of the planets. While many gems are used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend rudraksha.
Only know which rudraksha will be useful for this purpose. Although the ancient epics make no mention of planets and rudraksha, the information provided below is for those who strongly believe in wearing rudraksha in accordance with their horoscopes and planetary positions.
Mercury is the ruling planet of this 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Four mukhi rudraksha nullifies these malefic effects of Mercury include dullness of mind, lack of grasping and understanding power and difficulty in effective communication.
- This rudraksha controls logical and structural thinking.
Who Should Wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by every person. It extremely good for intellectuals, scientists, artists, writers and all those who are directly or indirectly associated with creativity.
- All students can wear this rudraksha to improve their concentration in studies and for better memory.
- Everyone who engages in mental and skilled work should wear this rudraksha.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of four mukhi rudraksha or a full mala of 108+1.
- Cleanse the bead before wearing it with purified water.
- Wear the rudraksha on a Monday or any other auspicious day.
- Get up early in the morning, bathe, and dress yourself cleanly.
- After wearing the four mukhi rudraksha, now face the east, focus your mind, touch it regularly, and chant the mantras 108 times to receive its benefits.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
- Om Hreem Namah
- Om Hreem
- Om Hreem Hoom Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya
Frequently Asked Questions