4 Mukhi Rudraksha
4 Mukhi Rudraksha java varieties are smaller in size and used in mala and bracelet form. The Indonesian variety is between 8 mm to 12 mm in diameter.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Goddess Saraswati and Lord Brahma. Lord Brahma is responsible for creation. He is one of the Trimurti in Hinduism (the Hindu trinity that includes Vishnu and Shiva).
Lord Brahma is the husband of Goddess Saraswati who is known as the Goddess of knowledge. Saraswati is one of the Tridevi (the main of Hindu Goddess like Trimurti that includes Parvati and Lakshmi).
Saraswati is also known as the Goddess of music, art, speech, wisdom, and learning. The goddess Saraswati is often depicted as a beautiful woman with pure white dressed, often seated on a white lotus, which symbolizes light, knowledge and truth. Her iconography is typically in white themes from dress to flowers and swan, the colour symbolizing purity, discrimination for true knowledge, insight and wisdom.
Brahma is also known as Prajapati, Hiranyagarbha, Brahmanspati , Vishwakarma, etc. He is also called Chaturmukha (four faces). Lord Brahma is the abode of knowledge and creativity.
As per Mahabharata, Brahma is the creator of the Universe. Brahma is represented with four faces and four arms. Each face of his points to a cardinal direction. His hands hold no weapons, rather symbols of knowledge and creation. In one hand he holds the sacred texts of Vedas, in second he holds mala (rosary beads) symbolizing time, in third he holds a spoon symbolizing means to feed sacrificial fire, and in fourth a water pot symbolizing the means where all creation emanates from.
He is often depicted with a long white beard, implying his experience. He sits on a sacred lotus and near a white swan.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- This rudraksha gives the wearer creative power and provides him learning and knowledge.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly beneficial for increase mental sharpness and intelligence.
- This rudraksha makes the wearer get shining intelligent eyes and a balanced mind, he or she can use the power of speech to his/her advantage.
- All students can wear this rudraksha to improve their concentration in studies and for better memory.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha has proved to be very effective in curing diseases related to the mind.
- It is said that one who wears 4 Mukhi Rudraksha transforms him/her self to a totally new personality and assumes a new and better role in life.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 4 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Namah
- Om Hreem
- Om Hreem Hoom Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya