19 Mukhi Rudraksha
19 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishnu whose abode is Ksheersagar (ocean of milk). In Hindu cosmology, the Ocean of Milk is the fifth from the center of the seven oceans. It is known to fulfill all materialistic desires.
Vishnu body is blue colored and has four or more hands. He is shown holding two weapons of his most characteristic symbols: the chakra and the conch-shell. He is always clothed in yellow. The chakra represents the Universal Mind and the powers of creation and destruction that form the revolving universe.
The conch-shell is associated with the origin of existence through its spiral form and its connection with water. Vishnu also holds the club which symbolizes authority or the power of knowledge as the essence of life.
He has an open upraised palm in the abhaya mudra, expressing reassurance. He sometimes holds a lotus and is also known as Narayan. His vehicle is Garuda (eagle).
Vishnu is normally shown reclining on a bed made up of the coils of the serpent king, Sheshanaga, with Lakshmi as his consort, seated at his feet.
19 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha is known to fulfill all materialistic desires.
- It also offers clarity to a person as to how he or she has to carry out a business.
- One can undertake any work whether business, serving mankind, politics or social activity without having to undergo much stress.
- The wearer gets generous blessing of Lord Vishnu to enjoy all luxuries, wealth and success in all actions.
- It is also mentioned in some epics that 19 Mukhi Rudraksha facilitates one to live a stress-free life.
19 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 19 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Hoom Namah
- Om Vam Vishnave Ksheershayayanye Swaha
- Om Namah Shivaya