13 Mukhi Rudraksha
13 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Kaamdeva (Cupid) and also blessed by Lord Indra.
Kamadeva is the god of human love and passion who is known to awaken carnal desires among humans. Etymologically, Kama means sensual desire and Deva means a divine being. He is regarded as the heavenly god of love who arouses passion and love among those struck by his cosmic arrow. For this reason, Kamadeva is considered as one of the most popular and well-known deities.
Known as cupid in English, Kama rules mainly over sensual and physical love. He is extremely good looking and has an equally beautiful wife.
Kamadeva is represented as a young, handsome man who wields a special bow and arrows. His bow is made of sugarcane with a string of honeybees, and his arrows are decorated with five kinds of fragrant flowers. The five flowers are white lotus, Ashoka tree flowers, Mango tree flowers, Jasmine flowers and blue lotus flowers. The names of these flowers in Sanskrit in order are Aravinda, Ashoka, Choota, Navamallika, and Neelotpala. He rides a parrot which is his vehicle and He is accompanied by Vasanta, the god of spring.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- It is known to fulfill all the desires.
- The wearer gets everything to enjoy life to its full, a person who wants to accomplish and enjoy luxuries of life will get the desired results by wearing this 13 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This rudraksha makes the wearer endowed with good luck.
- The wearer gets the blessings of all the Devatas.
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha improves oratory power, charm and convincing power.
- The Energy of the bead helps in improving sexual performance.
- This rudraksha gives spiritual attainments as well as all materialistic successes.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 13 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Namah Namah
- Om Kshaam Chaum Namah
- Om Kshaum
- Om Kshayem Staum Namah
- Om Eem Yaam aap Aum
- Om Namah Shivaya