18 Mukhi Rudraksha
18 Mukhi Rudraksha represents earth (Bhumi). Java 18 mukhi rudraksha beads having a size of 12mm to 18mm in diameter.
Old scriptures say Earth was born from the sweat of Madhu and Kaitabh, the two powerful demons. It is said that their sweat got dehydrated as a result of the heat of the Sun. Hence, Earth is also known as Medani.
Earth is called Bhumi in Hindi. Bhumi also known as Bhumi Devi, Bhudevi, Bhuma Devi, Bhuvati, Bhuvaneshwari, Avni, Prithvi, Varahi, Dharti, etc. She is the Hindu Goddess who is representing Mother of Earth. She is also called as the Goddess of Earth.
Bhudevi is the wife of the boar god Varaha (an avatar of Vishnu). Bhumi is the spiritual mother of Goddess Sita (Rama’s wife).
Typical devotional pictures or statues of Bhudevi depict the goddess as a shapely woman. Bhudevi is depicted as seated on a platform which rests on the back of four elephants, representing the four directions of the world. She is usually depicted with four arms, respectively holding a pomegranate, a water vessel, a bowl containing healing herbs, and another bowl containing vegetables.
Sometimes she is also depicted with two hands, the right hand holding a blue lotus known as Kumuda or Utpala (the night lotus). Another common representation of Bhudevi places her at the side of her Puranic consort Varaha. In these sorts of images, she is relatively small compared to the boar-god, and commonly he is shown carrying her to safety at the top of his nose or in his arms.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- The wearer of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha will always remain wealthy and free of all diseases.
- The energy of the bead influences the wearer to create a soulful bond with the earth and its element.
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly recommended for anyone who works in a nature-related.
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is also recommended for those who are launching major projects or new works of any type.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 18 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Hoom Eakatva Rupe Hum Hreem Om
- Om Hreem Shreem Vasudhaye Swaha
- Om Namah Shivaya