18 Mukhi Rudraksha
18 Mukhi Rudraksha represents earth (Bhumi). Java 18 mukhi rudraksha beads having a size of 12mm to 18mm in diameter.
Old scriptures say Earth was born from the sweat of Madhu and Kaitabh, the two powerful demons. It is said that their sweat got dehydrated as a result of the heat of the Sun. Hence, Earth is also known as Medani.
Earth is called Bhumi in Hindi. Bhumi also known as Bhumi Devi, Bhudevi, Bhuma Devi, Bhuvati, Bhuvaneshwari, Avni, Prithvi, Varahi, Dharti, etc. She is the Hindu Goddess who is representing Mother of Earth. She is also called as the Goddess of Earth.
Bhudevi is the wife of the boar god Varaha (an avatar of Vishnu). Bhumi is the spiritual mother of Goddess Sita (Rama’s wife).
Typical devotional pictures or statues of Bhudevi depict the goddess as a shapely woman. Bhudevi is depicted as seated on a platform which rests on the back of four elephants, representing the four directions of the world. She is usually depicted with four arms, respectively holding a pomegranate, a water vessel, a bowl containing healing herbs, and another bowl containing vegetables.
Sometimes she is also depicted with two hands, the right hand holding a blue lotus known as Kumuda or Utpala (the night lotus). Another common representation of Bhudevi places her at the side of her Puranic consort Varaha. In these sorts of images, she is relatively small compared to the boar-god, and commonly he is shown carrying her to safety at the top of his nose or in his arms.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- The wearer of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha will always remain wealthy and free of all diseases.
- The energy of the bead influences the wearer to create a soulful bond with the earth and its element.
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly recommended for anyone who works in a nature-related.
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is also recommended for those who are launching major projects or new works of any type.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Healthy child upbringing
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha represents earth.
- People who are struggling in launching a project should wear 18 Mukhi Rudraksha.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha in a form of Necklace or Bracelet with red thread/silver/gold capping.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha :
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 18 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Hoom Eakatva Rupe Hum Hreem Om
- Om Hreem Shreem Vasudhaye Swaha
- Om Namah Shivaya