7 Mukhi Rudraksha
7 Mukhi Rudraksha appointed to Mahalakshmi, She is the goddess of success, good fortune, and also beauty. She represents the material world of the earthly realm as the mother goddess, described as Prithvi Mata, as well as recognized by her twin identifications as Bhu Devi and Sri Devi.
She is the better half of Vishnu, among the primary deities of Hinduism and also the Supreme Being. The marital relationship and connection between Lakshmi & Vishnu as the other half is the paradigm rituals and ceremonies for the groom and bride in Hindu wedding celebrations.
Lakshmi is considered one more aspect of the same supreme goddess concept in the Shaktism practice of Hinduism. Lakshmi has additionally been a siren of wealth as well as a fortune for Buddhists and was represented on the oldest surviving shrine and also cave holy places of Buddhism.
Lakshmi is portrayed in Indian art as an elegantly dressed, prosperity-showering golden-colored female with an owl as her transportation, representing the importance of the economic task in maintenance of life, her ability to relocate, dominate and also function in confusing darkness. She usually rests or stands like a yogin on a lotus stand and holds a lotus in her hand, representing a ton of money, self-knowledge, and spiritual liberation.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
7 Mukhi Rudraksha is nearly round in shape, the dividing lines are equally spaced, and a seven Mukhi rudraksha will have seven compartments (clefts). The Indonesian variety is between 8 mm to 18 mm in diameter.
Most popularly, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is assigned to Ananta, Meaning the supreme lord (Brahma), who is dimensionless. This connotation of Ananta given to seven Mukhi rudraksha indicates that it is a very useful bead offering several powers to the wearer.
- A person wearing this Rudraksha can increase attention from the opposite sex.
- It's assumed that a person wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha is not affected by poison of any type.
- It also gets rid of wrongs arising from committing crimes like theft and drug abuse.
- This Rudraksha brings fame, wealth, and progress in life and removes bad luck.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by people associated with all kinds of professions to obtain wealth and success.
- The wearer gets the divine blessings of Goddess Mahalakshmi.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (these examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Stomach ache
- Problems in women
- sexual diseases
- Purification of sperm
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha, not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha by following horoscope and planetary positions.
- Saturn is the ruling planet of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha sublimates the malefic effects of Shani.
- By wearing 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, diseases occurring suddenly without any apparent cause can be reduced.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of large 7 Mukhi Rudraksha or a full Mala of 54+1 or 108+1.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never ever use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping (Pooja)
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual prior to wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. Thereafter, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for Seven Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hum Namah
- Om Hreem Namah
- Om Hreem Shreem Kreem Soam
- Om Namah Shivaya