6 Mukhi Rudraksha
6 Mukhi Rudraksha is found easily and is a low-priced variety. The java variety is usually 8 mm to 18 mm in diameter.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha is assign to Lord Kartikeya , He is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He was a popular god of war who is also the brother of Lord Ganesh.
Kartikeya is known by various names among others are Murugan, Shanmukha, Subhramanian, Senthil, Kumaraswamy, Skanda, etc.
He is brave and intelligent because, of this he is worshipped as the god of war and victory. Lord Kartikeya represents power and strength and worshipping him can get rid of sorrow.
The iconography of Kartikeya varies significantly; he is typically represented as an ever youthful man, riding or near a peacock, dressed with weapons. Most icons show him with one head, but some show him with six heads reflecting the legend surrounding his birth.
Kartikeya’s weapon is spear in one hand, which is also called as Shakti since his mother Goddes Parvati has given all the power to the spear.
He grows up quickly into a warrior, he destroyed the demon Tarakasur, and he is a powerful God with many divine qualities.
Kartikeya is found as a primary deity in temples wherever communities of the Tamil people live worldwide, particularly in Tamil Nadu state of India, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Africa.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha helps increase charm and improving power of expression.
- It is also good to improve oratory skills and the wearer can influence any assembly or group of people. He remains brave like a warrior. It is also known to purify a person from serious sins committed.
- It’s good for People that have to perform and give speeches in public. E.g., leaders and actors can derive benefit by wearing this rudraksha.
- Wearing 6 Mukhi Rudraksha makes a person more mentally stable, strong and competent.
- The energy of the bead also gives us wisdom and knowledge.
- The wearer of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha always blessed with luxury.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
- Problems of throat
- Urinary problem
- eye diseases
- arthritis and for all obstruction in veins/nerves
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- Venus is the ruling planet of this 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha gives us wisdom and knowledge.
- The rudraksha helps to increased charm and improve power of expression.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha or a full mala of 54+1 or 108+1.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras. Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness. Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings. Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 6 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Hreem Hoom Namah
- Om Hoom Namah
- Om Hroom
- Om Hreem Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya