14 Mukhi Rudraksha
14 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva himself and is known to have been directly produced from his eyes (The third eye of Lord Shiva). Therefore, it has a special status among other rudraksha and it is known as Ajna Chakra which is located between the two eyebrows.
Rudraksha is a gift of Lord Shiva to the mankind and it is a manifestation of the devotion to Shiva and Shiva bhakti so much so that rudraksha and Shiva are synonymous and integral to each other.
Lord Shiva is known as the destroyer, He is one of the Trimurti in Hinduism (the Hindu trinity that includes Vishnu and Brahma). His consort is Parvati and he is the father of Ganesha and Kartikeya. His vehicle is the bull called Nandi.
On another level, when we say “Shiva,” we are referring to a certain yogi, the Adiyogi or the first yogi, and also the Adi Guru, the first Guru. He performs severe penances and is a great yogi. He is one yogi who chants the supreme lord's name continuously. He is always seated in a bandha or mudra. His temperature rises due to severe austerities, hence needs cooling effect, which He gets from the flow of Ganga, the moon on his crown and while living in the Himalayas.
Shiva is also known as short-tempered: If someone disturbs His penance, he may get destroyed.
Helpful: He goes to any extent to help others. He drank the poison that came out of the churning of the oceans as he knew if it falls on the universe, it will be the end of the universe.
Lord Shiva is represented as a man with a blue throat. The iconographical attributes of Shiva are the serpent around his neck, the adorning crescent moon, the holy river Ganga flowing from his hair, the third eye on his forehead, the trishula or trident as his weapon, and the damaru drum. Lord Shiva is dressed in simple animal skin and usually in a yogic position. Even though Shiva is the destroyer, he is usually represented as smiling and calm.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha improves visualization power.
- The Energy of the rudraksha helps people to protect themselves and make correct judgment in every action they plan.
- This rudraksha improves intuitive thinking.
- This rudraksha is very helpful in judging people in effective manner.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Remedial Powers
Rudraksha has remained in use as Ayurvedic medicine and mention in several books for herbal reparations both as a preventive and as curative medicine.
As is widely known, a man's health can be appropriately maintained by balancing vaat (wind), pitta (bile), and kaf (phlegm).
As Rudraksha influences the mind through its subtle electromagnetic properties, many diseases can be cured using it.
Vaat, pitta, and kaf get regulated when a person's thought process is streamlined. This is possible as one becomes fearless and calms down and maintains a stable mind. A clear thought makes the body healthy, which in turn wards off diseases.
Given below is a summary of the properties of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha in curing various diseases. (These examples and results should be used as guidelines to understand the scope and benefit of using the beads and its potential as a medicine.)
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrology View Point
According to many astrologers, Rudraksha is the ultimate solution for removing the harmful effects of the planets. While gems are commonly used for this purpose, many astrologers recommend the use of Rudraksha. Not only do the planets get pacified, but the wearer gains comfort and happiness.
One should only know which rudrakshas will be useful for this objective. Although the ancient epics do not mention any correlation between planets and Rudraksha, the information below is being given for those who strongly believe in wearing Rudraksha in accordance with horoscope and planetary positions.
- It is worn to sublimate the malefic effects of Saturn.
- This rudraksha improves intuitive thinking.
- This rudraksha makes the wearer never fails in decision and gets rid of all the calamities, miseries and worries.
- The wearer gets ability to judge.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- One must wear one piece of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha or a combination such as siddha mala rudraksha.
- You can keep it in the altar for worshipping or in the cash box.
- It needs to be removed from the body while consuming alcohol, consuming non-vegetarian food, having physical intimacy, and also going to a funeral (for ladies throughout the menstruation period). If this is not followed inadvertently, do not feel guilty. In that case, re-purify the beads by cleaning in pure water as well as chanting Om Namah Shivaya 5 times.
- Rudraksha is not constrained to any religious belief. It is for the entire humanity. The routines are incidental and also are to be complied with voluntarily and respect.
- Rudraksha does not cause any adverse effects, thus undue suspicion about its results may be Do not over anticipate adjustments or magical impacts to occur. Its use is additionally not a short-term period of time. It has to be well worn for the entire lifetime.
- Old Rudraksha needs to be individually looked for any damage or openings or cracks, if discovered, these must not be used.
- Always use new Rudraksha and never use Rudraksha put on by someone.
- Ensure that the Rudraksha mala or combination has the correct number of beads.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Worshipping / Pooja
It has been emphasized in all the epics which have highlighted the merits of Rudraksha that at the time of wearing Rudraksha and even while regularly wearing it, it should be worshipped as per prescribed procedures and particularly by chanting the recommended mantras.
Shrimad Devibhagawat says that Rudraksha should be worn without any expectations and with total devotion and happiness.
Choose an auspicious day or any Monday for blessings.
Follow this simple ritual before wearing a rudraksha:
- Wash or sprinkle Rudraksha with Ganges water or pure water.
- Apply sandalwood.
- Offer incense/dhoop.
- Offer any white flower.
- Touch the Rudraksha on a Shivaling or Lord Shiva's photo and chant Om Namah Shivaya for a minimum of 11 times. After that, the Rudraksha can be worn or put at pooja place.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras to be recited for 14 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Om Namah
- Om Namo Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya